General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

Construct 2 advert

PostConstruct 2 advert by Runner

Hey guys my mate runs a company, Scirra, who developes a piece of software named construct 2 that lets users make video games. He's just run a billboard poster in London which he designed in Ms Paint, hoping it goes viral, would you all mind upvoting this reddit post on the matter:
https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinterest ... n_mspaint/

A few of you will have met him (Tom) at the LAN
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:09 pm «Top

PostRe: Construct 2 advert by RampantBadger

That escalated quickly, lol
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:23 pm «Top

PostRe: Construct 2 advert by Runner

lol a bit :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:27 am «Top