General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

come party! :)

PostRe: come party! :) by Bex

Haha na Stunt, May is a very busy month for me and I now have an extension on one of the papers so that takes me up to the middle of May and my mates wedding. But would like to meet up with everyone in the summer at some point!
Bex

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:00 am «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Nickers

date is fixed as people have booked time off work now.

Sorry Bex! :(
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:14 am «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Runner

my boss is in town that week so I will aim to drive up Friday night but in all likely hood it will be saturday morning with a hangover
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:20 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Gweggles

Thanks, Tiri, for the reminder. I must see if I can swap my day off!
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:34 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Bex

Nickers wrote:date is fixed as people have booked time off work now.

Sorry Bex! :(

Its ok, I couldn't visit anyway :) I'm just gutted I cannot take time off work until July as alot of people in my team are off in June :(
Bex

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:03 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Chef

IMPORTANT:

Can you let Nic know when you are arriving and when you are leaving as we are working out food.

Thank you
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon May 04, 2015 10:37 am «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Roosell

I've been all booked up over the weekend for my last month of freelance work, so unfortunately won't be able to make it up to lend a hand.

As of June I won't be working weekends any more though, so another time soon!
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon May 04, 2015 1:48 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by StuntKid

I will arrive some time after 2pm on Friday. Leave about 9pm on Sunday.
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Mon May 04, 2015 2:14 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Runner

hopefully late friday will call otherwise leaving sunday after dinner if ok?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon May 04, 2015 10:49 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Tirielis

For us it will be late friday.
Melissa cant leave Newton Abbott till 7.
Will need to leave Sunday afternoon as will have popham to drop off who lives even further away than Melissa.

*Edit: however i'm likely to push sunday as late as i can.
Tirielis

National Flag:
Earth
» Tue May 05, 2015 9:38 am «Top