General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

come party! :)

PostRe: come party! :) by Nickers

thank you Shanks :) you lot really are wonderful
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:45 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Tirielis

aww shucks ...

ego swelling powers, activate!!
Tirielis

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Earth
» Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:17 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by RubberJonny

Sounds like fun. Count me in.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:02 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by StuntKid

Goddammit! It was a trap all along!

I'll see if I can book time off work if you guys need another person to help out!

On a side note, with Chef posting photos of Fred on FB vacuuming and mopping, I would have thought he'd capable of clearing out the garage by now!
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:28 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Roosell

My May is quite busy, and weekends are usually the busiest. Will have to take a view on it a couple of weeks before but if I have the time I'm keen!
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:21 am «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Nickers

thanks guys :)

it would be awesome to see you all and many hands make light work after all so the more the merry :)

N
x
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:49 am «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Gweggles

If I can arrange something with work I'll see if I can pop over. Would be nice to see you both!
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 am «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Bex

This is the week of my deadlines... so I'll probably be too exhausted to even think about travelling! Sorry!! But looks like you have plenty boys to help out ;)
Bex

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:44 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by Trevor Hanley

I will have only just got back from holiday but may be able to come up. Will see if I can get a super cheap train up.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 pm «Top

PostRe: come party! :) by StuntKid

Bex wrote:This is the week of my deadlines... so I'll probably be too exhausted to even think about travelling! Sorry!! But looks like you have plenty boys to help out ;)

Who knows, maybe it could be the week after, if that's better for you? ;)
Nickers wrote:we're thinking the w/end 9th\10th but can be pretty flexible.

Is the date set?
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:03 pm «Top