General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

losing weight - starting again :(

PostRe: losing weight - starting again :( by Shanks

My mom does this programme thing where it helps u lose weight and reduce body measuremnts as well also it targets deity etc and lifestyle in general she has had great results from it i can get the info and send it you if u like see if it will be any use to u

Onn on general not having waterwork job im working as a landscaper for a company i have discovered how unfit i am i need to sort this shit out myself before i break myself :-P
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 pm «Top

PostRe: losing weight - starting again :( by Nickers

that woudl be great thanks Shanks :)

I've just weighed myself and reset my bar thingy going to start this and stick to it!
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 am «Top

PostRe: losing weight - starting again :( by Runner

Nickers wrote:surprisingly my biggest block last time which was my health anxiety doesn't seem to be playing a huge role in things at the moment as when I get time I will happily walk into town etc without even thinking about it :) so yay me for solving that problem at least!

Thats pretty awesome :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:22 am «Top