General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

Aberdeen

PostAberdeen by Bex

Hello you beautiful people!!

I am in the process of buying a house. I move in in August.

I do plan to have a house warming but as I have a lot of friends from all over the place - there wont be room for everyone. I instead wanted a seperate TBC house warming!

What I wanted to know is who would be willing to come up all the way to Aberdeen? Its the back of beyond I know, but I am stuck there for a while I'm afraid!! Come visit!!! Not sure what we would do though :P

No month set for meet up - wanted to see who was keen first :)
Bex

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 am «Top

PostRe: Aberdeen by StuntKid

Count me in!

I wonder if Solarity wants to pick me up???
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Aberdeen by Bex

Do you really think he would take that long a detour to get to 'Deen? :P
Bex

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:26 pm «Top

Probably not. Although, he seems to drive up and down the country quite a bit!

Maybe Runner or Shanks fancies picking me up enroute? :lol:

I imagine getting the train would be the easiest solution.
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Aberdeen by Nickers

depends on when and if extra small people are allowed but we'd be up for coming :)

we'd have space in the car for one extra person as well
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:25 am «Top

PostRe: Aberdeen by Runner

Yer I'd be up for it, depends on the timing really as I seem to be running out of weekends, but I'll keep an eye on the thread and chip in where I can.

Never been to Scotland :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:28 am «Top

Yay!!!

Of course there will be room for a wee one :) maybe wait until I have a few more beds though! 3 bedroom house (yet may only be 2 bedrooms as I will need a study) and will hopefully have a sofa bed in living room aswell and air mattresses :)

I really haven't set a date because I would rather have a date that suited you all. Maybe even October/November? halloween/birthday bash? it could even be early next year if that was easier? its a long way to travel :P Its honestly up to you guys :)
Bex

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:57 pm «Top

Just looking at train (and bus) prices....... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking hell! It's expensive travelling to Aberdeen.

Fuck that. Count me out.

On a serious note, It's not too bad - £60 if booking early. :)

Like previous meet ups... we will bing air beds, sleeping bags and maybe some board games *nudge nudge* Chef and Nickers and Fred.
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:28 pm «Top

That is why I mentioned this early so if people have to travel a long way, theres a chance of them coming up this far north as I have given enough notice and booking early is always cheap! :) We'll need to discuss when is good for people.
Bex

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:18 pm «Top

PostRe: Aberdeen by Wingers

So is this the first official Scottish TBC meet after all these years ;)
Wingers

» Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 am «Top