General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

Euro Gamer 2014

PostEuro Gamer 2014 by Crazyk

http://www.egxlondon.net/

Hey Guys,
I was think, hey I've never been to one of the Gamer event before, so thinking about going this year.

Who else is going and what day? could make an event of it and pub in the evening.
Crazyk

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Euro Gamer 2014 by StuntKid

Sounds like a plan!
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 am «Top

PostRe: Euro Gamer 2014 by Runner

if valve have a booth then I'll be interested
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:10 am «Top

PostRe: Euro Gamer 2014 by Roosell

Yeah sounds cool, I'd imagine Saturday would probably be the worst day for me though as the football will be back on by then.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:25 am «Top

PostRe: Euro Gamer 2014 by Gweggles

I went last year. Was a little bit disappointed in truth. The amount of games that I was interested in seeing was quite limited and the queue's to get hands on were several hours long. I queued for a couple of hours on each occasion to play BF4 and Titanfall for a few minutes of gameplay. I also queued for a developer session with Dean Hall (Rocket from DayZ) only for him not to turn up and then have to sit through a dev session I did not want to be in.
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Euro Gamer 2014 by Crazyk

Right if anyone going on the Saturday, I'll see ya there :D well maybe not, don't know what half your mugs look like.....
Crazyk

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:20 pm «Top

Crazyk wrote:Right if anyone going on the Saturday, I'll see ya there :D well maybe not, don't know what half your mugs look like.....

Hmmmmm maybe......... Will have to see what my schedule will be like in a couple weeks.
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:23 am «Top

PostRe: Euro Gamer 2014 by Bex

I was so tempted for this but its such a long way ;_; plus my Masters course is meant to start on the 29th Sept... Flights arent too pricey if I book now............ hmmm what to do...
Bex

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:14 am «Top

PostRe: Euro Gamer 2014 by Runner

Sorry Crazy, I'm out of the UK with work and get back late Sarurday night so I won't be around for an EGX pint - hope you have a good time
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:27 am «Top

Bah humbug. Totally forgot about booking!
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:35 pm «Top