General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

Lets book a band for the next meetup

PostLets book a band for the next meetup by Trevor Hanley

What price range do we think we can aim at, http://priceonomics.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-book-your-favorite-band/ I agree with the author who says Nellys Echo at 1-3k seems a good shout?
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Tue May 20, 2014 7:29 pm «Top

PostRe: Lets book a band for the next meetup by Runner

snow patrol are a bargin (expects troll remarks on quality)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 21, 2014 11:48 am «Top

PostRe: Lets book a band for the next meetup by Nickers

presidents gets my vote at a reasonable 15-20K
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed May 21, 2014 2:24 pm «Top

Nickers wrote:presidents gets my vote at a reasonable 15-20K

Presidents of the USA is a great shout :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 21, 2014 3:06 pm «Top

PostRe: Lets book a band for the next meetup by Deadpunk

Reel Big Fish also at 15-20k. Can we stretch to both? Also I assume k stands for kit-kats, the standard form of payment for musicians.
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 21, 2014 3:34 pm «Top

Deadpunk wrote:Reel Big Fish also at 15-20k. Can we stretch to both? Also I assume k stands for kit-kats, the standard form of payment for musicians.

They love to take breaks
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 21, 2014 3:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Lets book a band for the next meetup by MonkeyMoobs

If we booked coolio for 20k do you think he would repeatedly play gansta's paradise?

*edit* bon jovi- 1 mil is worth it for the look on daves face.
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Turkey
» Thu May 22, 2014 12:35 pm «Top

PostRe: Lets book a band for the next meetup by StuntKid

MonkeyMoobs wrote:bon jovi- 1 mil is worth it for the look on daves face.

:text-goodpost: :text-+1:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu May 22, 2014 12:40 pm «Top

PostRe: Lets book a band for the next meetup by Nickers

Deadpunk wrote:Reel Big Fish also at 15-20k. Can we stretch to both? Also I assume k stands for kit-kats, the standard form of payment for musicians.

bizarrely the K could stand for kitkats - give the good exchange rate and the price of kitkats there won't be much in it either way :D
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Thu May 22, 2014 1:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Lets book a band for the next meetup by StuntKid

I wonder what the value of CrazyK is in the K currency? Potential saving right there!
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu May 22, 2014 1:54 pm «Top