General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

Birthday

PostBirthday by Runner

Sorry I have been afk, work is taking up all my time at the moment, good news though is that my birthday is next saturday (the 29th) and I will be getting drunk in the basement of the Roayl oak in teddington should any of you want to join me

http://www.royaloakteddington.co.uk/
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:51 am «Top

PostRe: Birthday by StuntKid

I best start planning my journey!
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:15 pm «Top

PostRe: Birthday by Trevor Hanley

Am at my sisters this weekend luckily.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Birthday by Shanks

well i am currently drinking all the cider that i was meant to bring down, sorry well im not really because this stuff is fucking tasty
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Birthday by Roosell

I suppose, what's in it for me?
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Birthday by StuntKid

Roosell wrote:I suppose, what's in it for me?

Free chinese
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:53 am «Top