General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

Hello again.

PostHello again. by Dei

Hope all had a nice Christmas. It's been a while for those of you who remember me :). Will hopefully get some intensive gaming done in January, but after that I'll have to wait until I get the new flat. At the moment I'm in a live-in postion with work and I'm unable to play online games :(. Buuut that being said, I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.
Dei

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Earth
» Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:36 am «Top

PostRe: Hello again. by StuntKid

See you online soon!
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Hello again. by Runner

Dei wrote:Hope all had a nice Christmas. It's been a while for those of you who remember me :). Will hopefully get some intensive gaming done in January, but after that I'll have to wait until I get the new flat. At the moment I'm in a live-in postion with work and I'm unable to play online games :(. Buuut that being said, I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Looking forward to it mate :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:04 pm «Top