General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

The #YOLOGames

PostThe #YOLOGames by Roosell

Have you ever wondered to yourself, "Damn I wish I had as much #YOLOSWAG as that Roosell." WELL NOW YOU CAN! Introducing The #YOLOGames (patent pending).

The idea is to commit as many acts of YOLO as possible, which will be rewarded with points. And what do points mean? MOTHERFUCKINGPRIZES. Points are redeemable for pieces of your YOLOBracelet. The values are as follows.

# 8
Y 4
L 2
O 1

The first person to complete their YOLOBracelet wins some kind of prize to be determined in the future, and a seat on the council of YOLO.

RULES

1. You always talk about YOLOGAMES.
2. An act of YOLO must be committed in the presence of another TBC member.
3. Once an act of YOLO has been committed it must be submitted to the YOLOMASTER for consideration.
4. YOLOContendors (that's you lot) cannot nominate their own actions for consideration, they must be nominated by other YOLOContendors for their acts of YOLO.
5. The YOLOMASTER's (that's me) decision is final.
6. Penalties may be given by the YOLOMASTER for repeated acts of the following:
i) Acting against the spirit of YOLO.
ii) Being a big game bottler.
7. Rules are subject to change because fuck you I'm the YOLOMASTER.

Scores

As this idea has been in the works for a while, there are already some people with points.

Runner
RampantBadger
TrevorHanley
Deadpunk

For services to boating. 2 points

MonkeyMoobs
For services to ketchup. 8 points

Gweggles
For services to broken cars. 8 points

Chef
For services to smoke grenades. 4 points

Aiden
For services to adorableness. 1 point.

--------

YOLOPoints can be granted on a post facto basis, so feel free to submitt acts of YOLO from previous meetups and the like below.

SCORES
Runner - 6
RampantBadger - 6
TrevorHanley - 6
MonkeyMoobs - 8
Gweggles - 10
Chef - 4
Aiden - 1
Pineapple - 2
Tiri - 6
Solarity - 2
Shanks - 2
Crocodile - 4

THE YOLOCOUNCIL
Deadpunk - 22/07/14

Last edited by Roosell on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:28 pm «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by Runner

I nominate Deadpunk on two accounts:

1) Services To Walking - upon hearing I was going back to some girls house he decided to walk from bacchuss in kingston at 3am to Victoria station for the first train ignoring the 24hour London bus system and instead of going back to my place with my housemates. (technically I wasn't there to witness the feat but I'm hoping theres lee way for that)

2) Services To Mass - eating a burger in the Teddington arms in under 60 seconds, I saw the burger I then looked down at my plate to cut a bit of steak looked up to ask how the burger was and the reply was "what burger"
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:30 pm «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by RampantBadger

I nominate Runner for services to having a fucking stupid face.
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:13 pm «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by StuntKid

RampantBadger wrote:I nominate Runner for services to having a fucking stupid face.

So true!
Clicky for "normal view"

StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 pm «Top

See, Stunt agrees and he is literally always right.
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:51 am «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by Chef

But the vote is just for his head. The rest of Runner is decidedly nolo
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 am «Top

I had thought that there would have been a post or two more before this thread took its natural course of targeting hobbits XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am «Top

I do how ever nominate badger for services to beer purchasing for the group
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34 am «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by RubberJonny

I nominate Pineapple for getting his entire workplace pretty much banned from using the internet because he spent so much time here and opening certain links from a certain user :D
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:33 pm «Top

Runner wrote:I do how ever nominate badger for services to beer purchasing for the group

No need, Dave and I have an 'understanding'.
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:03 pm «Top