General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

The #YOLOGames

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by Roosell

Runner wrote:1) Services To Walking - upon hearing I was going back to some girls house he decided to walk from bacchuss in kingston at 3am to Victoria station for the first train ignoring the 24hour London bus system and instead of going back to my place with my housemates. (technically I wasn't there to witness the feat but I'm hoping theres lee way for that)

2) Services To Mass - eating a burger in the Teddington arms in under 60 seconds, I saw the burger I then looked down at my plate to cut a bit of steak looked up to ask how the burger was and the reply was "what burger"

1. 3 points for walking all the way to Victoria, -1 point for being an idiot and not thinking about buses. 2 points

2. If we start giving points to Dave for eating this is going to be a very short game 0 points

Runner wrote:I do how ever nominate badger for services to beer purchasing for the group

See above.

RampantBadger wrote:I nominate Runner for services to having a fucking stupid face.

Birth defects, while hilarious, do not earn points.

RubberJonny wrote:I nominate Pineapple for getting his entire workplace pretty much banned from using the internet because he spent so much time here and opening certain links from a certain user :D

While technically nobody was there, this act pleases me and earns 2 points
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:47 pm «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by RampantBadger

OK, as long as the group is willing to acknowledge that Runner's face is hilarious, I can accept this ruling and move on.
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:57 pm «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by StuntKid

I nominate Tiri for his crazy driving back in the 2011 TBC Paintball Meet-up. Me, Jasper and Jonny (??) were the passengers. We left first from Chicker's house, drove about 100mph, got lost, drove into a field to ask for directions, then reversed back at full speed on a narrow curvy path, and were the last to arrive on site. Runner had to run out to the road to find us. Oh, and Tiri nearly ran over Runner.
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:05 am «Top

Long time, no YOLO.

+8 points to Deadpunk for services to super hot chilli stuff at the LAN.
+2 points to Solarity for having that chilli stuff in the first place
+2 points to Tiri for Stunts story above which I must have missed
+4 points to Tiri for a Wonder victory in the AoE2 ladder.
+2 points to Badger, Trev and Deadpunk for services to playlists
+2 points to Runner for some ninja bullshit
Last edited by Roosell on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 am «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by RampantBadger

The #yolo council is wise and just.
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:40 pm «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by Gweggles

Roosell wrote:+4 points to Tiri for a Wonder victory in the AoE2 ladder.

ha haa....
Gweggles

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:22 am «Top

After the Stagpocalypse there are some important points to be dished out

For services to being a successful evil pirate king, Croc is awarded 4 points.

For services to being a stupid parrot who can't read, Runner is awarded 2 points.

For services to THE LADIES, Gweggles is awarded 2 points.

For services to Whiskey and U2, RampantBadger is awarded 2 points

For services to not falling into rivers, Shanks is awarded 2 points.

For services to hilarious falling into river faces, TrevorHanley is awarded 2 points.

And, most importantly

For services to Cookie Monster Impressions - DP is awarded 2 points.

Congratulations to Dave, who has now accumulated enough points to be inducted into the Council of Yolo. May his reign be long and terrifying.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by StuntKid

Roosell wrote:+2 points to Tiri for Stunts story above which I must have missed

Yeah, this was at the first TBC Paintball back in 2011. Don't think we had met then!?

Roosell wrote:For services to Cookie Monster Impressions - DP is awarded 2 points.

Congratulations to Dave, who has now accumulated enough points to be inducted into the Council of Yolo. May his reign be long and terrifying.

Congrats DP! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:13 pm «Top

PostRe: The #YOLOGames by Tirielis

i nominate nic a gazillion points for many TBC meets of epic foodness
Tirielis

National Flag:
Earth
» Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:22 pm «Top