General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

It's Been A While!!!

PostIt's Been A While!!! by BlueMeanie

Hello there boys and girls of TBC,
Just a quick hello to everyone, it's been far too long since I have visited so just wanted to say hello, hope you and your families are well and everyone is in gaming nirvana!!!.
Whats new to TBC and have I missed anything important.
Fuck you all :P

Lots of love

BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:21 am «Top

PostRe: It's Been A While!!! by Runner

haha all good on the western front mate, things are a little quite at the moment but will ofc pick up. I have spent most of the summer redecorating the place I'm renting and have been a bit MIA myself. Looking forward to getting back on it myself around christmas.
What you been up too?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:42 am «Top

PostRe: It's Been A While!!! by BlueMeanie

Working like a mother fucker mate, baby no.2 due in Jan.
Other than that just the normal mate, too many games not enough time. :!:
BlueMeanie

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 pm «Top

PostRe: It's Been A While!!! by Chef

Congrats BM on baby No 2.. baby Chef no 1 arrived in June to much fanfare and dark omens and is currently enthralled with fireworks.
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:24 pm «Top

PostRe: It's Been A While!!! by BlueMeanie

Fantastic to hear mate, hope you are both enjoying parenthood!!!! :)
BlueMeanie

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 pm «Top