General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

Chickers Announcement

PostChickers Announcement by Chef

Dear All,

I believe that children are indeed the future, so Nic and I have started our own little social experiment. This will no doubt cause some disruption to our gaming lives, and hopefully, with our genes spliced together we may be able to breed a viable solution to Renegade Hax.

If all goes to plan, Mid June "LittleChef" (or Harpsicord Professor Pterodactyl Spock McQuoid (Codename: Fred)) will be joining us soon.

Or, in more Human language: Nic and I are having a Baby.

Thank you

Chef
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:36 am «Top

PostRe: Chikkers Announcement by RubberJonny

=)
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:45 pm «Top

PostRe: Chikkers Announcement by butcher

first thing first i assume your pc was left logged in and this is a prank if not may i suggest craig as a name or butch. also congradulations to both of you
butcher

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 pm «Top

PostRe: Chikkers Announcement by Nickers

not a prank, we really are expecting a littlechef come June

ultrasound picture thingy attached.... the big round thing at the bottom right is the head, the bright white line is it's spine :)
Attachments
IMG_20121203_121213.jpg
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:54 pm «Top

PostRe: Chickers Announcement by Gornil

wow, congratulations to you both! =D
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:35 pm «Top

PostRe: Chickers Announcement by StuntKid

Chef wrote:"LittleChef" (Harpsicord Professor Pterodactyl Spock McQuoid (Codename: Fred)

:lol:

Congratulations!
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Chickers Announcement by AngryCrocodile

Yay Mini Chickers! Congrats guys! Is it Operation: Fred Flintstone?
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:48 pm «Top

PostRe: Chickers Announcement by Renegade

Congratulations!
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Chickers Announcement by Zetoc

Happy for u guys=) :clap:
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm «Top

PostRe: Chickers Announcement by RampantBadger

Congrats! :D

If you don't call him/her Chickers then I will be very upset.

Alternatively, captain of the winning squad in the next SQDM gets to name your child?
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm «Top