General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by Chef

coat is a medium and belongs to someone who rolls their own
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:35 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by Shanks

has to be trev or moobs then cuz runner has gornils jacket
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:51 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by Nickers

ahhhh moobs... cause he's still on holiday isn't he? which would explain why he's not replied....

N
xx
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:33 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by Trevor Hanley

Moobs got back today. Will ask him in morning if he is missing his jacket. O'neil sounds right though. x
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:14 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by MonkeyMoobs

Hey guysss! yes thats my jacket!! thanks so much for posting about it! i shall come collect it sometime and ill bring my new magic cards and show you some skill!
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Turkey
» Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:35 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by RampantBadger

MonkeyMoobs wrote:Hey guysss! yes thats my jacket!! thanks so much for posting about it! i shall come collect it sometime and ill bring my new magic cards and show you some skill!

are you still unbeaten?
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:51 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by RampantBadger

also - a bit slow seeing this thread, but wanted to add my thanks for the weekend. V generous of you guys to organise these things, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting some TBC'ers and shooting runner :)

For the record, having seen you in full paintball gear, I am now quite scared of you chef.
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by orchy

Thank you for a fantastic weekend Andy & Nick! Felt very welcome :D
orchy
» Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:04 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by Chef

so thats Grav, Shanks and now Moobs who want to move it (by surreptitiously "forgetting" something).

Moobs, it's no issue for me to send it to you if you so wish, drop me a PM with your address details
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:03 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012: the aftermath by Runner

Chef wrote:so thats Grav, Shanks and now Moobs who want to move it (by surreptitiously "forgetting" something).

Moobs, it's no issue for me to send it to you if you so wish, drop me a PM with your address details

put it on ebay and send him a link, you might make a profit :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:14 pm «Top