General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD!

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Shanks

options 1,2,4,5 but im not fussed what ever is planned tbh

(i will offer my washing up service as my cooking is not that great)
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Nickers

ahh but that's the beauty of the slow cooker - chuck it on before we go and it's all ready when we get back!

I honestly don't mind cooking as long as someone(s) will sort out the packed lunches whilst i get on with getting stuff on for tea so that we can all enjoy the paintballiness

N
x
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:23 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Runner

ill help out where possible
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:46 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Gweggles

I did post a reply but it disappear.

The same food structure as last time would work I think. I don't think anyone should assume that Nick will be cooking all the food. We will all help out, many hands and all. Also we will all benefit form a bulk food buy as it will be nice and cheap. Also, I prefer Nic's + Andy's (plus helpers) cooking over take away any time, as will my wallet.
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by AcidicVirus

Nicks cooking but with takeaway one nite gets my vote - think after the paintballing is a great shout

Will prob buy my own lunch for paintballing as Im a fussy git lol ;)
- Never Try And Bullshit A Bullshitter! -
AcidicVirus

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:27 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by RampantBadger

I could not see the MASSIVE CAKE option?

Fwiw, I'd have thought cooking + nibbles apart from after the paintballing when we can get a takeaway as I am guessing nobody will want to cook then would work best.
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:21 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by AngryCrocodile

I vote for cooking, except paintball day which I vote takeaway.

I shall bring a variety of munch with me as well. Or wine. I could bring a lot of wine...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by StuntKid

With the amount of munchies people are promising I won't need to bring any baked goods with me :D
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:21 pm «Top

PostTBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Jasperman

StuntKid wrote:With the amount of munchies people are promising I won't need to bring any baked goods with me :D

never ever say such a thing....

Please note I may bring whiskey again...

(typical Irish bringing alcohol!!)

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:44 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Chef

there is still a bottle here, plus other drinks that we've accumilated
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:52 pm «Top