General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD!

PostTBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Nickers

hey everyone that's coming paintball,

Food option is confirmed as Nic(well more of a group effort really but I shall co-ordinate) to do the cooking and buy additional nibbley bits! please see below for menu

Thursday: stir fry with either pork or chicken
Friday: Lunch - salad, rolls with stuff in them, Dinner - spag bol with pasta and garlic bread
Saturday: Lunch - same as Friday, crisps and choccy biscuits, Dinner - pork and orange with rice and veggies
Sunday: Lunch - bacon and egg rolls, Dinner - Jerk Chicken with veggies and wedges
Monday: Lunch - salad, rolls with stuff in them.

Nibbley bits:
crisps (whatever is on offer selection of flavours)
chocolates
homemade cookies\cakes whatever I have time to make on Wednesday and Thursday next week
popcorn
cheese and crackers for late night snacks
crunchy veggies
fruits - apples, pears, bananananananas
dips

Drinks:
lemonade
coke
squash
tea
coffee
hot chocolate

Cereal
cornflakes*
cherrios*
wheatabix*

*maybe generic shop brands rather than actual brands mentioned

at the moment this is coming in at around 8.50 to 9.50\person but I won't know final costs till we've been shopping I will make sure it doesn't go above this. if anyone feels that this is too much please speak now or forever hold your peace!

Any other requests please let me know. If you want us to pick up alcohol for you please let me know what you want and how much you are willing to spend and I will add it to the list!

Nickers
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Jasperman

I vote for
"Nic to cook all the yummy food and provide lunches and packed lunch for Paintball day AND stock up on munchies for nibbly goodness!"

Unfortunately the vote seems to be kaput for me i will try again!

If anyone else is having issues please let me know!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Nickers

OK so the poll thingy seems to be broken... you'll have to reply to the thread with your choice and I'll keep track on my spreadsheet!

N
x
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by StuntKid

Think my brain just exploded!
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Gornil

I'll go with whatever is easiest for you Nick =) If thats a vague and bad answer I'll agree with the majority hehe
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:04 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Chef

Nic food please

although we reserve the right to substitute Chef as replacement cook at any time!
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:05 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Trevor Hanley

"Nic to cook all the yummy food and provide lunches and packed lunch for Paintball day AND stock up on munchies for nibbly goodness!"

Seems the best way to go about it if Chickers are happy to do so. Because nibbly goodness is going to be needed. I will also be bringing up an arrangement of sweets/chocolates from work to enhance the nibbly goodness.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Runner

all sounds good, iguess if i had to choose an option id go for:

Nic to cook all the yummy food and provide lunches and packed lunch for Paintball day AND stock up on munchies for nibbly goodness!

but also happy for a take away one night to save on the cooking marathon, like maybe after paintball - but I love your cooking and thus happy either way :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:51 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by RubberJonny

I voted for 4. Nic to cook most of the food but get takeaway on one of the days and no packed lunch for paintball. Otherwise Nic wont be doing anything but making food!

Bring/buy your own packed lunch and snacks you lazy reprobates.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Paintball 2012 FOOD! by Trevor Hanley

For the record I will go with the majority. Takeaway after paintball actually sounds like a good idea, poor Nick will be wanting a sit down instead of cooking for 20+ of us i'm sure!
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:04 pm «Top