General forum to talk other topics than games and get to know each other

Take part in some scientific research

PostTake part in some scientific research by Nickers

A researcher associated with the University of Spokane in the US is running an collection of studies under the research project banner of RPGresearch, primarily focusing on the theraputical aspects of taking part in RPG activites, looking at cognative-behavioural, humanistic and cognative-nuroscience perspectives...

http://www.rpgresearch.com/

they are looking for people\ communities to take part in various aspects of certain studies
This kind of research is always of interest to me for various reasons and I know a lot of people on here play one kind or another of RPG (they're also looking fro MMORPGers) so if you're interested in helping people better understand how RPG's can be used in therapy then fill out the registration form!

Nickers
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 pm «Top

PostRe: Take part in some scientific research by AngryCrocodile

I shall look into this properly when not half asleep after work...
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 am «Top