Voice your ideas to improve our servers

Mumble > Teamspeak

PostMumble > Teamspeak by Renegade

Its usually about half the price per slot compared to Teamspeak, has better latancy and quality plus has extra stuff such as an ingame overlay so you know whos talking and positional sound in some games as well.

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble > Teamspeak by StuntKid

Wonder if steam group chat works??? and whether that has any issues whilst gaming
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble > Teamspeak by Runner

TS3 just came free with our l4d2 and cs:s servers, but yer i haveheard mumble is best but free is free (or rather inclusive in other price is better than paying more elsewhere)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble > Teamspeak by Renegade

StuntKid wrote:Wonder if steam group chat works??? and whether that has any issues whilst gaming

It's ok but can be a lot of hassle, if peoples connections arnt great you can get lag as its peer to peer plus you have to always add people to the chat etc
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble > Teamspeak by Runner

currently looking into servers, stats and ts3 if you recon mumble is a better product i will opt for that instead
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:24 pm «Top