TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:23 am «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by Zetoc

RubberJonny wrote:We still have NBR for a com' server, right?

Peace Out!
Jonny!

No we wont. we are not nbr (not associatet with Magic) or the same server. but pretty much the same players and nbr soul.. just new forces behind it as nbr was slowly dying.
If "nbr" as a community had to survive and get new players we had to come up with something new.
This is the result so far
Zetoc
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Denmark
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 am «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by Olsson

CSS! I need to get mah skills back, yay.
Olsson

» Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 am «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by thetrooper

i think CSS and a gungame server are a must, they are the core of a great community, as for the third well its gonna be tough as everyone here has a different favorite game when not playing CSS.
Last edited by thetrooper on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

» Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 am «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by Jasperman

Just to make it clear this vote does not mean we will have 3 servers, we merely want to see peoples top 3 interests (for possible future plans)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:47 pm «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by Gornil

I'm glad to see if there will be a CSS community server it will be no awp and auto! Sooo hard to find a decent no awp and auto server these days :/
I would also appreciate a GG server as a brake from normal CSS, but also a WoW server would be fun! As a third option I chose Black Ops server since it might bring in some new blood or whatever, I dont even know if I'm gonna buy it
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:22 pm «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by Zetoc

Need more vote guys :dance:
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 am «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by wickedwillie

Yeah, already couple of good ideas...
For me, its CSS community server of course... a bit as we used to... no awp, no auto-snipe, no quake-sounds... although couple of sounds should be allowed :blush: i dont always want to compare to what we knew, but i still miss the nade-kill-sound. Every time i get a nade-kill on a server, i have to think about that :D
Recently, i have been playing on the UKMD server and im already used to get 16000 every round... i know most of u guys wont appreciate that, but i kinda do :whistle:

A Gungame-server would be nice for a change, as Gornil said. Or used as a warming-up.

Whenever there would come a third server, i probably would buy that game. Cos i already have been looking for another game but at that moment, everyone was playing different games and there wasnt really a community...

Nevertheless, dont know anything bout prices and stuff but i can imagine we have to be happy to start with ONE server... (css comm. of course :lol: )
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by RubberJonny

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam.
Why: It's a great game, good servers get alot of traffic, Battlefield players have always been and still are for the most part big on team play and communities, the Battlefield series will continue to grow thus community will grow with it, the more the community grows the better the community will be AND Valve isn't the only game company in existence.

I know this request will be shot down in flames by both loyalists and logical argument but seriously FUCK VALVE! I know we're all together because of CS:S but it's fucking time to move on and i know it's difficult to find a game we all have and play but you gotta take a fucking leap at some point. NBR didn't die because Magic was a dick it's because no one was fucking playing the shitty shit game anymore. Sure TBC helped remind those of us who had ventured to greener pastures of the real reason we were part of NBR in the first place but i have to ask why can't we have our cake and eat it too? Why can't we play a good game and still have the brilliant banter?
Although i would love to be able to play on a TBC server in Vietnam i would just prefer it if we expanded in any direction. I don't expect immediate change, of course, but at least some discussion within the community and even those outside the community; ask friends what they're playing and what they want from the games they are playing. Two of my friends (Sponkmonk and Sterling aka RubberJonny's shit mate) for example love NBR/TBC but just don't want to play CS:S. So why not venture out? As long as there are players there will be atleast some interest in a community if solely to hear Butcher rage or try to figure out exactly how many drugs Willie must be taking to maintain such a constant high :P

I'm tired and rambling. And although I am fairly certain TBC isn't about to fall apart in the next few hours [s]i would like[/s] nay, i DEMAND to see action immediately! We are coasting along on the few members we have and we are still hoping that old blood from NBR will return to us to fill our ranks when we should be looking for new blood!
I simultaneously both want to type more and regret what i have already typed but i feel there may be a message somewhere within my incoherent ramblings and i hope some of you may see and understand my meaning and act upon it.

Peace Out!
Jonny!

p.s. We should totally have a flag and a motto in Latin ;)
Last edited by RubberJonny on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 am «Top

PostRe: What server would u like us to have? by wickedwillie

Hihi nice post Rubber :D
im not on drugs btw, u can ask the elephant sittings next to me!!

I think founders already got to the point where they realise we have to expand, hence (always wanted to use this word ^_^ ) the start of the TF-server!
Any suggestions are good hence ur good post. Maybe a Vietnam-server wont be there next couple of weeks but im sure more will happen in future. If it aint Vietnam, maybe a ld4-server or sth else...
CSS has always been my fav game, and i guess it still is. But now i have l4d and never thought there would be a game that i would play more than Css...
Well, last couple of weeks, i DO play l4d more then css... and this is the same with some other regulars. So there is indeed a life after/next to Css.
Played some BF2 yesterday and was complaining to Skid that i didnt like the game... But after half an hour, starting to like it too! So when there is a Steam sale on Vietnam, wanna buy it too!

Im afraid my reply wont be very easy to understand :blink: thx to my terrific English but i just wanted to say that im sure founders and/or admins know we cant stick to CSS only.

Greetz,
Wicked

btw: this is how Im feeling about the matter, so im not talking for the founders

Peace out
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:45 am «Top