Voice your ideas to improve our servers

old school severs for an old school gamer

Postold school severs for an old school gamer by BlueMeanie

I know this probably isn't the correct place for this post but fuck you :lol:

I have a completely selfish and ludicrous suggestion that I will not take no for an answer form.
My shitty laptop just about runs CSS, Day of Defeat Source & CS 1.6, and I want some TBC servers to play them on.

I know this a lot to ask, but I don't care, so come on Runner get me some old school server lovin please.
And don't give that bollocks about how you can't afford more servers, we all know your fuckin minted.

Thanks alot

Lots of love

BlueMeanie
BlueMeanie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:08 pm «Top

PostRe: old school severs for an old school gamer by Runner

I have often thought about re-opening a CSS server but there hasn't really been much talk over it, if theres a demand for it then I'd love to get one running again but theres little point in having a dormant server ticking over. Places such as middle age gamers have a server that is regular but ofc its not the same as ours.

If there are more of you out there that like meanie would like a css server running again then please voice that desire here and I'll make it happen.

I think its best to get into 2014 and see how bf4 develops (due to its massive cost) and also see what valve bring to the table.

I myself have been very absent due to the mass redecorating project I've spent all my summer doing up the house I rent, others have also been away, I hope there to be a resurgence of popularity over the christmas period and into the new year and then it will be better to figure out then
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:34 pm «Top

PostRe: old school severs for an old school gamer by BlueMeanie

That's what I have always liked about you Runner... Diplomacy!!!
Could not agree more, there is going to be a lot going on early next year game wise, it's all rather exciting.
I may however put a poll up and see what people think.
BlueMeanie

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:22 pm «Top

PostRe: old school severs for an old school gamer by Gornil

There is no good CSS no AWP/AUTO servers out there, they are either filled with UT sounds, stupid maps, no block, no ff, dust 2 only etc etc... I would welcome a TBC server. But I only play occasionally and cant really be bothered by filling a server up when I want to play :/
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:44 am «Top

PostRe: old school severs for an old school gamer by BlueMeanie

I agree Gornil, there is a real lack of decent CSS servers.
Middle Aged Gamers and UKMD are still pretty good and fairly active, give them a look.
BlueMeanie

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:57 pm «Top

PostRe: old school severs for an old school gamer by Runner

BlueMeanie wrote:I know this probably isn't the correct place for this post but fuck you :lol:

I have a completely selfish and ludicrous suggestion that I will not take no for an answer form.
My shitty laptop just about runs CSS, Day of Defeat Source & CS 1.6, and I want some TBC servers to play them on.

I know this a lot to ask, but I don't care, so come on Runner get me some old school server lovin please.
And don't give that bollocks about how you can't afford more servers, we all know your fuckin minted.

Thanks alot

Lots of love

BlueMeanie

We now have a CS:GO server that will be more broadly announced through our steamgroup/twitter/facebook later this week or next after some play testing, in the mean time here is the IP, hope to see you in there :)
109.70.149.161:27015
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:10 pm «Top