Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

First Impression!

PostRe: First Impression! by Renegade

Perhaps create a hardware section and just have a stickied post called 'my rig'?
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Runner

You guys asked...So we delivered !

I just created a hardware section for people to post positive and negative reviews of productions they have bought, an advice section and "post your rig" thread. Hopefully overtime this section will become a fountain of knowledge for all of us to learn of each other before buying new hardware.

On top of that Jasper has also recently created a section on the forums for media topics which has proven a great success

Cheers for the suggestion - hope you enjoy the new section
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:37 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Renegade

Can we get a For Sale & Wanted section perhaps with a sticked deals topic for any shiny offers people might spot.
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:17 am «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by wickedwillie

Omg Renegade... haxing and stealing ideas!!! :D
Nahh, that was kinda my idea about the Steam daily offers but u described it better :D
Maybe move my topic?
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:39 am «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by RubberJonny

Renegade wrote:Can we get a For Sale & Wanted section perhaps with a sticked deals topic for any shiny offers people might spot.

Don't see the need but i guess it's not like it'd take anything away from the site (maybe fraction of a slower load time and a bit more scrolling, i guess)

How many "first impressions" can we have? :P
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Jasperman

Renegade wrote:Can we get a For Sale & Wanted section perhaps with a sticked deals topic for any shiny offers people might spot.

remind me after the 25th ive a really cool idea (if it works)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by wickedwillie

Rubber... ur becoming a grumpy old man... :dance:
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:32 am «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Zetoc

Rubber has always been an grumpy little git:p
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by RubberJonny

wickedwillie wrote:Rubber... ur becoming a grumpy old man... :dance:

Zetoc wrote:Rubber has always been an grumpy little git:p

Why i oughta... *shakes fist and removes belt* *SNAP* I'll beat some respect in to ya!

:P
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by EchoZ

RubberJonny wrote:Why i oughta... *shakes fist and removes belt* *SNAP* I'll beat some respect in to ya!
:P

They're kinky, they will enjoy it, come up with a different punishment ;)
EchoZ

» Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 am «Top