Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

First Impression!

PostRe: First Impression! by Renegade

TheChef wrote:am i the only one that likes the background??

I quite like it
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:29 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Runner

i think a lot of people like it :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 am «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Jasperman

Runner wrote:i think a lot of people like it :)

And if they don't like it they'll get used to it :P
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 am «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Pord

I like the new site... looks clean and modernish
Pord
» Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:05 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by wickedwillie

Yeah, works fine for me guys!!
Its already OUR SPACE and still under construction :D

Just want to thx the guys who did all this work!!
I cant even imagine the time u guys put into this... and especially because nobody could tell if people would come back...
but no need to doubt... this will be great guys!!!
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:48 am «Top

Could we get an 'Other games' section for anything that dosn't go under the other ones.
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:24 pm «Top

consider it done
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm «Top

Jasperman wrote:consider it done

:D
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:37 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Gweggles

Aesthetics:

I think the colours are great! I can't make my mind up about the background. Maybe it's something to get used to.

Is there a way to limit the size of people's signature? I don't have anything against signatures, I just hate it when my screen is filled with signatures and not actual content.

Can you move the smiles into a drop-down menu? The moving ones are really distracting!

Content:

I would love to see a section that is dedicated to console gaming. I have failed to find a community for people to play with others regularly on consoles. just as you would on the PC. It's a lot harder on a console, you don't have dedicated servers and I can't stand playing a team game and there is no teamwork. I think this would be a great touch.

A "specification review" gallery.
Everyone has a monitor, tower (components if you built it), keyboard, mouse, speakers and mic (I hope), or headset. So why not have a section where you can help out others by making a short review of the product. You see plenty of reviews of a product after they've unboxed it, but that's all about first impressions. A review of a product that you have owned and used for an amount of time would be really helpful. After all, we are all consumers!

Steam, Windows Live, Xbox Live and PSN fields in profiles. The reason is fairly self explanatory.
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 pm «Top

Gweggles wrote:Aesthetics:

I think the colours are great! I can't make my mind up about the background. Maybe it's something to get used to.

Is there a way to limit the size of people's signature? I don't have anything against signatures, I just hate it when my screen is filled with signatures and not actual content.

Can you move the smiles into a drop-down menu? The moving ones are really distracting!

Content:

I would love to see a section that is dedicated to console gaming. I have failed to find a community for people to play with others regularly on consoles. just as you would on the PC. It's a lot harder on a console, you don't have dedicated servers and I can't stand playing a team game and there is no teamwork. I think this would be a great touch.

A "specification review" gallery.
Everyone has a monitor, tower (components if you built it), keyboard, mouse, speakers and mic (I hope), or headset. So why not have a section where you can help out others by making a short review of the product. You see plenty of reviews of a product after they've unboxed it, but that's all about first impressions. A review of a product that you have owned and used for an amount of time would be really helpful. After all, we are all consumers!

Steam, Windows Live, Xbox Live and PSN fields in profiles. The reason is fairly self explanatory.

Lots of good points there, I will make a console section for you later, also as for the custom fields its on my to do list but due to large amount of college work and other stuff ive yet to add those.
As for specification review gallery youll have to be more specific.... but again i can make another section for component reviews :)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm «Top