Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

First Impression!

PostRe: First Impression! by westonwarrior

It looks verry nice on my 1920 x1080
westonwarrior

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:45 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by iLL

Great colors and it's easy to navigate around the forums and the user panels. As said, the backgound is maybe a bit too much, but overall it's looking good.
iLL

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Sweden
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by MasterandCommander

Apart from being too wide its grand, like having the quick reply screen open as soon as you enter a thread too.
MasterandCommander

» Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Gornil

Really nice webby! Two things I would like to pick on is the background, please leave it a solid colour (black maybe??). And second is no converting option when you add an avatar, prolly just a weakness within phpBB. As it is now you have to manually scale your picture down to 90x90 pixels
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:15 am «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Jasperman

Gornil wrote:Really nice webby! Two things I would like to pick on is the background, please leave it a solid colour (black maybe??). And second is no converting option when you add an avatar, prolly just a weakness within phpBB. As it is now you have to manually scale your picture down to 90x90 pixels

PHPBB more than likely has a mod for it, i can look into it (hope i remember to put on my to do list later)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:56 am «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Nickers

I like the background - just one colour is boring -_-
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:58 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by RubberJonny

Nickers wrote:I like the background - just one colour is boring -_-

I concur
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Dei

I think the website is great, especially from a design point of view, very user friendly.

Keep up the good work folks :)
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.
Dei

National Flag:
Earth
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:08 am «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Runner

cheers mate a lot of thought went in :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:53 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Chef

am i the only one that likes the background??
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 pm «Top