Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

First Impression!

PostFirst Impression! by Jasperman

Hey all,

Please post your thoughts / first impression of the site. We always welcome input and would like to know what ye think!
Noted Issues

Fixed
    • Quote Issue
    • Forum Too Wide
    • background Image (refer all complaints to runner)
    • Vote On Polls
    Signed
    Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
    TBC Steam Group
    Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
    at his family,
    at his life.
    But mostly he just raged
    Jasperman
    Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
    User Details: Show details
    National Flag:
    Ireland
    » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:48 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Olsson

Not to be rude or anything. But the background to the forums is very.. Uncool. Makes me dizzy and I get all sad. :(
    Olsson

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:44 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by StuntKid

Need to make the border stretch to window size as it goes off screen for me.
    StuntKid

National Flag:
    Pokemon Island
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:56 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Zetoc

good good good.. we need all your opinions.. as its still under construction
    Zetoc
    Founder

National Flag:
    Denmark
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Jasperman

StuntKid wrote:Not to be rude or anything. But the background to the forums is very.. Uncool. Makes me dizzy and I get all sad.

We know of it and are currently developing a new banner (its caused by the large banner)
    Signed
    Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
    TBC Steam Group
    Join DropBox

at his family,
    at his life.
    But mostly he just raged
    Jasperman
    Founder

National Flag:
    Ireland
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:59 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by StuntKid

Jasperman wrote:good good good.. we need all your opinions.. as its still under construction

Hmmm quoting buttons brings up previous comment
    StuntKid

National Flag:
    Pokemon Island
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Runner

Well im gonna give the background image the test of time to see how it goes - but yer the banner i totally agree i made a miss calculation on the width i went 1280 but i didnt take into account that theres width in the broweser... so that'll be changed very quickly

:P
    Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
    Runner
    Founder

National Flag:
    Great Britain
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by kelticknight

just a message on steam from jasperman about site,so here,looks good,colours and layout looks good too,nice too see banter box on front there too
    kelticknight

National Flag:
    Ireland
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:17 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Jasperman

kelticknight wrote:just a message on steam from jasperman about site,so here,looks good,colours and layout looks good too,nice too see banter box on front there too

That took a bit of work to match the site with but well worth it :P
    Signed
    Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
    TBC Steam Group
    Join DropBox

at his family,
    at his life.
    But mostly he just raged
    Jasperman
    Founder

National Flag:
    Ireland
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 pm «Top

PostRe: First Impression! by Runner

Right just been looking into the width, basically people using screens with a resolution of 1024 wont be able to see the whole screen without a slight scroll... i optimised the site for 1280 wide screens so if theres a lot of you on 1024 i will look to changigng it but most 15 inch screens should have a basic resolution of 1280 across only really old screens have 1024 :P
    Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
    Runner
    Founder

National Flag:
    Great Britain
    » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:39 pm «Top