Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Please Report All Issues With The website here

PostRe: Please Report All Issues With The website here by Runner

sorry if im making less sense than usual I'm practically asleep at my desk... XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 pm «Top

i've just removed the image size cap, give it a whirl for a while - I'm not a fan of huge the potential for there to be threads full of high res images being loaded and then crushed with the fat black line above it.

See how it goes with the restriction off and in the forum redesign I'll work on removing the warning that offends me so much
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm «Top

PostRe: Please Report All Issues With The website here by RubberJonny

Runner wrote:I'm not a fan of huge the potential for there to be threads full of high res images being loaded and then crushed with the fat black line above it.
... Right...?

It is widely accepted to hide mass image posting within Spoiler Tags. I'm not sure how it works as the images are still loaded but from another forum i frequent that has a topic dedicated to images it does appear to work. I assume it makes loading the images a background process.

I'm happy to place my updates to the Curiosity, Mars Rover inside Spoiler Tags if you think it best. I prefer the openness of it as it is and people can always use the source links to view items individually but if it is taxing on connections i will make the change.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 pm «Top

lol sorry I was falling asleep at my desk when I was responding = worse than usual runneritis.

As I said I've abolished the image size restriction so all is good, no need to contain your images in spoiler wrapping, my fear of the pages taking ages to load when I set the restriction 2 years ago but now I'm not so sure it'll be a problem for simular reasons to what you just pointed out. (my pet peeve is I dislike the black bar with the yellow caution sign - it fucks me off, but I'll look at getting rid of that in the css)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:19 pm «Top

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! =(
lolwut.jpg
It's done broke.
For some reason this happen to the top post of only the most recent page of a Topic.

Using Firefox 18.0.2 (yes, i disabled my shizz to see if that was the problem).

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 pm «Top

RubberJonny wrote:WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! =(
lolwut.jpg
For some reason this happen to the top post of only the most recent page of a Topic.

Using Firefox 18.0.2 (yes, i disabled my shizz to see if that was the problem).

Peace!

LOL thats been happening since this style was installed like 6 months ago, both myself and jasper have been waiting for someone to notice it.

A refresh of the page tends to sort it, its a bi product of my sketchy entry level coding and will be fixed with the forum rebuild thats going on behind the scenes.
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:29 pm «Top

Runner wrote:LOL thats been happening since this style was installed like 6 months ago, both myself and jasper have been waiting for someone to notice it.

A refresh of the page tends to sort it, its a bi product of my sketchy entry level coding and will be fixed with the forum rebuild thats going on behind the scenes.
And y'all rode me for complaining that the website update was premature =(

Look forward to your next fuck up =P
- Jonny
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:02 pm «Top

PostRe: Please Report All Issues With The website here by StuntKid

It happened to me once AGES ago. Have not seen it since so thought it was just a random glitch. Can't remember on what page though
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 pm «Top

PostRe: Please Report All Issues With The website here by Jasperman

Lol johnny, Our next iteration should be much better :D if we make one hahaha
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 am «Top

RubberJonny wrote:
Runner wrote:Look forward to your next fuck up =P

Me too as I now have half an idea how to use html/css :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 am «Top