Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Arcade Game Suggestions

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by Runner

I failed to get it to upload and will ask jasper for help later sorry for the delay x
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 am «Top

ty stunt and RJ - current the arcade is out of date. I want jasper to teach me how to instal so it will be done when we both have time and i can watch his screen
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 pm «Top

New games uploaded, thanks so much for the research skid, I love the runner one :)

Jonny I'm still having issues with the street fighter game and I'm pretty confident that its due to the vast size of the game and will look later (ask jasper) to check our settings to see if theres a cap conflicting the upload

cheers
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm «Top

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by Jasperman

Runner wrote:New games uploaded, thanks so much for the research skid, I love the runner one :)

Jonny I'm still having issues with the street fighter game and I'm pretty confident that its due to the vast size of the game and will look later (ask jasper) to check our settings to see if theres a cap conflicting the upload

cheers

by later he means when im sober and recovered. Good Job Runner, im sure youve learned a good bit today :)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 am «Top

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by RubberJonny

Runner wrote:Jonny I'm still having issues with the street fighter game and I'm pretty confident that its due to the vast size of the game and will look later (ask jasper) to check our settings to see if theres a cap conflicting the upload

Looks like i'll have to find another community to join... ;P

Good work getting what you could up and good work Stunt finding things worth uploading.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 am «Top

:P cheers
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 pm «Top

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by RubberJonny

I've heard Street Fighter is a good game ;)
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:25 am «Top

yer I've also asked for help from jasper multiple times, maybe he'll read this and it'll get done this weekend... :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 am «Top

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by Jasperman

I dont remember getting asked nothing!!! ;)

No file size limitations
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm «Top