Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Arcade Game Suggestions

PostArcade Game Suggestions by Jasperman

Suggest Arcade Games You Wish Here (keep in mind that not all arcade games are compatible)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am «Top

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by RubberJonny

Street Fighter! I banged that game on NBR :D
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:09 pm «Top

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by Runner

will get a guide to what our arcade can handle

when thats done then you guys can link us to the games you want in the arcade
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 pm «Top

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by StuntKid

Runner wrote:will get a guide to what our arcade can handle

when thats done then you guys can link us to the games you want in the arcade
okk sounds good.

+++++ Asteroids game not saving score? :S
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 am «Top

PostRe: Arcade Game Suggestions by StuntKid

What games are compatible???
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:07 am «Top

... Street Fighter? :D

I thought Runner was meant to be linking us to a game list so we could make requests... I am disappoint, Runner =(
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:18 am «Top

yer sorry turned my pc on for the first time in two weeks yesterday so bare with me :) (plus im just gonna ask jasper to do it :P)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:39 pm «Top

Found the link - I can/have downloaded games from this site - http://igames.origon.dk/forum/arcade.ph ... bcf08a23ae this is the site jasper gave me so if you find something you like on this(horrible) website and post their full name I'll upload them to the arcade
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:47 pm «Top

I'll look into these when on my home pc:

http://www.modphpbb3.com/downloads.php?cat=2
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:53 pm «Top

Fucking Street Fighter!!!11one

Might want to include the controls in the description:
Numpad: 1, 2, 4, 5 and arrow keys.

Hope i can get a simular/better score than last time. I should have screen capped it =(
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:48 pm «Top