Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

New Site New Impressions!

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by RubberJonny

Jasperman wrote:Screen Size? (resolution)

1280x1024
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
User avatar
RubberJonny
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Runner

im yet to change the forum structure (will do it at work tomorro if i get the chance) so the subforums u requested on the home page jonny will soon be in existance. At the moment the forum layout is the exact same as before and will change
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
User avatar
Runner
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:
Jasperman wrote:Screen Size? (resolution)

1280x1024


should be sorted for you?
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 am «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by RubberJonny

Runner wrote:im yet to change the forum structure (will do it at work tomorro if i get the chance) so the subforums u requested on the home page jonny will soon be in existance. At the moment the forum layout is the exact same as before and will change

So much promised; so little recieved... :lol:

Jasperman wrote:
RubberJ[quote="RubberJonny wrote:The whole "Re: ..." "by..." thing is unnecessary and the borderless post make them feel unfocused and mildly difficult to define a seperation between them at a glance.

The re was in the old forum....

I thought the new design was meant to be an improvement on the last? Again i must say that it seems you are going for shiny over useful.

If it is to stay maybe it could be resized and/or bordered off?
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
User avatar
RubberJonny
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 am «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by RubberJonny

PEW PEW
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
User avatar
RubberJonny
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 am «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Jasperman

Im sure youve tried this but F5 a few times???

This is displaying correctly on my pc
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 am «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by RubberJonny

Hmm =/ I've closed and reopened the browser too. Adblock isn't in use either... I'll have to sleep on it. It'll probably work without explanation tomorrow :lol:
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
User avatar
RubberJonny
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 am «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Runner

lol yer too tru nn :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
User avatar
Runner
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 am «Top

PostNew Site New Impressions! by Jasperman

Let me know make sure your not zoomed in either....


------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 am «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Renegade

Looks nice so far but I'm really not a fan of having the user info in a post on the right hand side, pretty much every other forum on the internet keeps it to the left so thats the side of the page my eyes go to naturally as im going from post to post quickly now i'm having to dart back and forth.

Also i'm not a fan of the flashing white icons next to threads with new posts its like several mini-flashbangs going off at the side of my screen.

Also in anticipation for BF3 we should add the 'on fire' guy from the logo on the website http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3
Image
User avatar
Renegade
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 pm «Top