Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

New Site New Impressions!

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by RubberJonny

Jasperman wrote:So you want the full reply in the quick reply?

Well it doesn't need to have everything if you are trying to save on load time but the basic font options would be appreciated and make sense. The Quick Reply isn't all that quick if you need to go into full reply just to make a word italic (not everyone knows the code no matter how basic it may be to you and i), or even more probable users will likely want to add emoticons to their posts and those keyboard short cuts can be bloody obscure!

I think; Font Size, Font Colour, Bold, Italic and Underline should suffice along with the emoticon link when you get them all up :) Others may have more input on the matter.

Peace!

EDIT: Also the embedded Youtube videos don't work. Can that be fixed or should i start correcting all my posts now? :P
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:
Jasperman wrote:So you want the full reply in the quick reply?

Well it doesn't need to have everything if you are trying to save on load time but the basic font options would be appreciated and make sense. The Quick Reply isn't all that quick if you need to go into full reply just to make a word italic (not everyone knows the code no matter how basic it may be to you and i), or even more probable users will likely want to add emoticons to their posts and those keyboard short cuts can be bloody obscure!

I think; Font Size, Font Colour, Bold, Italic and Underline should suffice along with the emoticon link when you get them all up :) Others may have more input on the matter.

Peace!

EDIT: Also the embedded Youtube videos don't work. Can that be fixed or should i start correcting all my posts now? :P

BBcodes used in old posts will require you to edit and resubmit the post as they have not being processed
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Chef

much much much better
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:42 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Runner

:) ty
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:44 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Nickers

am I the only one who can't see a quick reply button on the threads?

overall much better and the icons are 100x better without the flashbang effect :D
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:42 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Chef

just at the bottom of the forum on the blue bar
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:06 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Runner

ive got it on some and not on others XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:16 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by Nickers

TheChef wrote:just at the bottom of the forum on the blue bar

where?
Attachments
QR.JPG
I see numerous blue bars but none of them have a QR button ???
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm «Top

PostRe: New Site New Impressions! by StuntKid

Also, can you change clicking on the youtube icon (right) to open to new tab?
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 am «Top