Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Website Redevelopment

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by AngryCrocodile

"Actually that sound like too much work considering the use thats been gotten out of the cs mods thread... Ah well 'll finish posting and just throw it out there just incase"

Yeah I got about half way through that idea then actually went and looked at the mod folder, saw two topics... erk
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 am «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by RubberJonny

After viewing the site with Firefox 5 for a while now I'd really like to see the ugly grey boxes posts are displayed in removed. Being able to actually see the background makes me appreciate it and it looks alot better, imo.

Just something i thought you may want to consider if you haven't alread :)

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:52 pm «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by Runner

Glad you like it mate :) I must admit its not something i have considered before - maybe u can add block it (not gonna promise any alternative forum skins for a long time but one day maybe we can mod that for you - getting the default done is killing me as it is:P been to bed no earlier than 01:30 and up again at 8 XD)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:11 pm «Top

I can't adblock it without blocking the text field.

As far as i'm aware (i've worked in website development) it shouldn't be too big a task to remedy and, to be honest, i don't think any of us are in a rush for the new site especially seeing how none of us even thought of it until it was proposed by Jasp and then prematurely put into place so you can take your time :) Get some sleep!

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by Jasperman

could be easily done, new website isnt based on tables though so it would take some experimentation im sure,

The proposed update occurred due to major issues starting to appear in our current site, and due to some security issues I would like resolved!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:05 pm «Top

Yeah, i thought as much. Well do what you guys think is best. As long as the site functions correctly you can focus on making it pretty later.

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 pm «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:Yeah, i thought as much. Well do what you guys think is best. As long as the site functions correctly you can focus on making it pretty later.

Peace!

has to be pretty now!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 pm «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by Runner

it is pretty :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:12 am «Top