Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Website Redevelopment

PostWebsite Redevelopment by Jasperman

Hi all,

I will be starting to tackle a major massive update and restructure and such to the website in the near future. I would like anyone with ideas for features and all that other malarky to post them here.
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri May 13, 2011 10:44 am «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by Nickers

Change everyones name to Nickers so that it's 100% Nickers 100% of the time?!

Could get a bit confusing I suppose......

N
x
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:44 am «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by RubberJonny

More direct links too many sub forums and the the login and post 'loading' screens can go; I don't need to be told i've logged in i know i'm logged in 'cos i've logged in... same for posting

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 am «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by StuntKid

Some sort of Tetris Arcade so I can beat everyones scores. Though I am playing it on Facebuk
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by Runner

good points jonny, subforum links will be a defo and will try to remove the stupid "u've just done this" pages :)
nickers i wouldn't want to devalue ur pressence through the dilution of duplication :P
and skid yes there is an arcade with a leaderboard and yes it will have tetris installed ;)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:19 am «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by AngryCrocodile

Ah, the arcade. Never really used it on nbr as I was either playing css or at work. However I now will be playing whilst at work..

Don't know what sort of bandwith allowance you guys have but maybe putting up the custom cs maps on the website so people can download them w/o using the ingame downloader? No idea whether that'd be useful for people? I've only ever had a problem downloading ingame once and that wasnt the tbc server? or maybe just a Links page to the appropriate custom maps downloads?

will update when i think of anything else...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 pm «Top

we could at least link direct to the hosted downloads on other websites so yer will look into the map downloads :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 pm «Top

PostRe: Website Redevelopment by AngryCrocodile

maybe a sub sub forum for games for people to recommend skins etc? At the momnet it goes board index > games > cs > mods

I know Its not used much atm but maybe have it so it then goes

mods> Maps
>GUI
> Ct skins
> T skins
> Hossies
> Ak Skins
> AUG skins

Etc

Actually that sound like too much work considering the use thats been gotten out of the cs mods thread... Ah well 'll finish posting and just throw it out there just incase
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 pm «Top

yer happy to look at things like that if they have extensive use but the cs mods one is a quite forum anyways XD
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:14 pm «Top

PostWebsite Redevelopment by Jasperman

AngryCrocodile wrote:maybe a sub sub forum for games for people to recommend skins etc? At the momnet it goes board index > games > cs > mods

I know Its not used much atm but maybe have it so it then goes

mods> Maps
>GUI
> Ct skins
> T skins
> Hossies
> Ak Skins
> AUG skins

Etc

Actually that sound like too much work considering the use thats been gotten out of the cs mods thread... Ah well 'll finish posting and just throw it out there just incase

Good idea but I believe the current mods section will suffice. If there is a bigger interest and large activity then we certainly will break it up :-)

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 pm «Top