Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Posting Issues

PostPosting Issues by Jasperman

Hi All,

There seems to be a few permission issues resulting in normal users being unable to post in certain topics/sections.
If you believe that you should have permission to post in a specific section/topic please post the section and topic you are having issues with here and we will strive to resolve them asap. This occurred due to our recent restructure. Your help in resolving this issue will be much appreciated
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 am «Top

PostRe: Posting Issues by Runner

yer problem result in a "Runner" fuck so sorry from me :) anwhere you can't post please pm me and jasper with accurate description of where :D TY sorry for my programming noobiness

xx
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:36 am «Top