Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

mobile topic ?

Postmobile topic ? by thetrooper

would it be possible to create a Mobile phone topic ,for apps+ games ( for both iphone and android) reviews etc ?

just thought id ask as most phones are better than laptops these days :P
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 am «Top

PostRe: mobile topic ? by Runner

Mobile Devices section added to the games category in the forum

viewforum.php?f=93
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:36 pm «Top

PostRe: mobile topic ? by Pord

Why there runner? As might not be games related
Pord
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:48 pm «Top

some reason i read games not games one sec
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 pm «Top

moved, see if you can find it :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:07 pm «Top

PostRe: mobile topic ? by Pord

Pord
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:13 pm «Top

PostRe: mobile topic ? by Jasperman

i would have said maybe hardware...
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 pm «Top

Jasperman wrote:i would have said maybe hardware...

ah yes but apps are a medium they are software not hardware but i kinda agree with you i might move it later :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:40 pm «Top

PostRe: mobile topic ? by Jasperman

Runner wrote:
Jasperman wrote:i would have said maybe hardware...

ah yes but apps are a medium they are software not hardware but i kinda agree with you i might move it later :P

Change the word hardware to technology
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:34 pm «Top

haha i had already changed hardware to gadgets and technology :P (im still one step ahead good sir) :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:37 pm «Top