Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Forum Addon Request

PostRe: Forum Addon Request by DangerMouse

Trust shanks to poo bar something new that might benefit others :D

I thought Tapatalk cost money?

Oh btw how much cash is the 6 month sub with slot?
ImageImage
DangerMouse

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
» Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 pm «Top

Post by DangerMouse

Coming to you from touchbb app, sweet makes navigating the forum dead easy. Cheers for the quick inclusion Jasperman

Quick note it also identifies if your using said devices Internet navigator and tells you that you can use the app.
Bonus it includes messages so you don't have to navigate to your profile.

Tapa talk supports android plus includes features like unread tabs and participating in tabs to beats touchbb however it's not free and does not have/support iPad.
DangerMouse

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
» Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Forum Addon Request by Runner

cool i will give it a go :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:39 pm «Top

PostRe: by thetrooper

DangerMouse wrote: however it's not free and does not have/support iPad.

but it does support most android pads ,which are a shed-load cheaper than the ipad. About half the price :o) )

-- Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:09 am --

[img=center]http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/androidp1.jpg[/img]

mwhahahahahahaha
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

» Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 am «Top

PostRe: Forum Addon Request by Gornil

omg! What an awesome picture Troop! =D Need to post that on facebook
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:24 pm «Top