Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Post-migration bug reports

PostPost-migration bug reports by Deadpunk

Hola chaps and chappesses.

If you notice anything broken after the migration please make a post here. I'm actually gonna use this thread to track stuff, so if we could refrain from piss-taking in here that would be great (/I will just delete it).
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:23 am «Top

PostRe: Post-migration bug reports by RubberJonny

I got this for a few minutes after attempting to log in.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Post-migration bug reports by Deadpunk

Cheers Jonny,

looks like an issue with the redirect that forces everything to lose the "www". I'll look into it.

Update: added some rewrite logic which should hopefully fix this, will test when no one's online. For now, removing the "www." manually should work.

Update the 2nd: new rewrite logic now live, anyone going to a "www" address is automatically redirected to the correct url
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:37 pm «Top

Deadpunk wrote:Update the 2nd: new rewrite logic now live, anyone going to a "www" address is automatically redirected to the correct url
LIES AND BALDERDASH!

It's still doing the same thing for my bookmarked link for the site http://www.totalbantercommunity.com/index.php

Thank you for your time.
- Jonny
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:12 pm «Top

PostRe: Post-migration bug reports by Deadpunk

This was working earlier. Now I am confused.

Update: Working in my browser again now, backing slowly away, will observe from a distance
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:07 pm «Top

Deadpunk wrote:Update: Working in my browser again now, backing slowly away, will observe from a distance
It's working :D
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Post-migration bug reports by Nickers

I get the same problem coming from my bookmark link :(
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:32 am «Top

PostRe: Post-migration bug reports by StuntKid

I've not had a single problem with my bookmark at all: http://www.totalbantercommunity.com/

However, out of curiosity, the link Jonny posted didn't work at time of posting, which is now fixed :)
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:08 pm «Top

PostRe: Post-migration bug reports by Nickers

my bookmark link worked this morning... fairies must've fixed it in the night ;)
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:16 am «Top

PostRe: Post-migration bug reports by Jasperman

http://www.totalbantercommunity.com/

gives me the attached result
Untitled.png

Please note file upload also broken??
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:37 pm «Top