Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Mumble

PostMumble by Wingers

Hi jasper

Having an issue with the mumble login.
I usually use the TBC web page to launch mumble via the quicklink but it keeps telling me that my username/password is wrong.

If I manually sign in using a random name with no password it works fine, but not through the TBC quicklink on the home page.

Any ideas.

Regards

Euan
Wingers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
» Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:41 am «Top

PostRe: Mumble by Shanks

Basically and admin that knows what tgey are doing has to delete the old certification file then it will work fine.
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:39 am «Top

PostRe: Mumble by Runner

Yer I can delete "wingers" so you can sign up with that name again, mumble generates a certificate so you must be signing on from a reinstalled mumble or different computer and haven't moved the certificate file into the new mumble file structure.

As shanks says I can delete that user name and then you can make a new one :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:41 am «Top

PostRe: Mumble by Wingers

You nailed it.

Catastrophic hard drive failure, full re-install of windows new mumble certificate.

If you could delete Wingers then that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Wingers
Wingers

» Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble by Runner

just deleted wingers from the registered user list so should work fine for you now
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:58 pm «Top