Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

Stats Feedback (issues, compliments, presents)

PostRe: Stats Feedback (issues, compliments, presents) by thetrooper

Quad wrote:not had too much of a look but they seem pretty good :)

seems like a top notch review there WP craig
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
» Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Stats Feedback (issues, compliments, presents) by Snake

As I said elsewhere. IT seems that it is impossible to lose :D. I died 3 times in a row last night once and I lost 5 points...
Snake

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
» Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 pm «Top

PostRe: Stats Feedback (issues, compliments, presents) by RubberJonny

Nay like the the lay out of the images under the banner. Could be aesthetically improved. Also, as trivial as it seems, it's added distance from the top of the page and the websit content.
It's all already in the banner so don't see the necessity in it.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:20 am «Top

PostRe: Stats Feedback (issues, compliments, presents) by Quad

not gonna lie i've just looked back at this subject.

the stats are really good, there are many fun awards that one can win for their effort and many ranks to climb up. this will promote longer gaming hours as proven by games such as wow and cod with constant updates on how well one is doing one is likely to play more. the stats come across in an easy to read manner and much info can be accessed on other players, maps, gun usage etc. the banner that can be placed in ones signature is a nice touch also. all in all these stats, if you like that sort of thing, are an excellent addition to the server that will keep players coming back for more

literally hate you troop :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S
Couch
Quad

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:47 pm «Top

PostRe: Stats Feedback (issues, compliments, presents) by Runner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:48 pm «Top

PostRe: Stats Feedback (issues, compliments, presents) by thetrooper

Quad wrote:
literally hate you troop :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S

my fan club grows daily , welcome aboard quad
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

» Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 pm «Top