Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

BanterBox

PostBanterBox by Nickers

Is it possible to have the ability to have private banter box conversations?

That is all

thank you for your time
Nickers
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 am «Top

PostRe: BanterBox by Shanks

nope the bets you can do is just @ the new but everyone can still read it im afraid
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 am «Top

PostRe: BanterBox by Runner

jasper is pc'less atm im sure he'll have a look into it when he's back up and running :D
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:00 pm «Top

PostRe: BanterBox by Gornil

It's so annoying when chef can read mine and Nicks flirting ;)
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:36 pm «Top

PostRe: BanterBox by Jasperman

Nickers wrote:Is it possible to have the ability to have private banter box conversations?

That is all

thank you for your time
Nickers

Runner wrote:jasper is pc'less atm im sure he'll have a look into it when he's back up and running :D

we've had this convo before! Its a "I'm not doing that".

The amount of work involved would be like redesigning the website (may be over exaggerating here)... from scratch... Atm I do not have the time or the motivation to do it! Better yet, its mostly written in javascript.... couple of hundred(maybe thousands of) lines condensed into a single line to reduce file size. Its no small job... it would literally be like recreating the whole plugin with the work involved. To know where to make the changes I would have to become familiar with the code. I can certainly check again for private messaging on the plugin forum and when ive time i may implement this for us. But for now "work > time avalable"

All in all not in the near future... (maybe when the CSGO, Website are running perfectly :D )
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:15 pm «Top

PostRe: BanterBox by Jasperman

Nickers wrote:Is it possible to have the ability to have private banter box conversations?

That is all

thank you for your time
Nickers

I agree it would be nice but ive only a small idea on how to implement such a feature and at that i dont think itd work!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:17 pm «Top

PostRe: BanterBox by Runner

Jasperman wrote:All in all not in the near future... (maybe when the CSGO, Website are running perfectly :D )

totally agree, just left you the chance to explain the difficulty, instead of me just saying "nah won't work" :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 pm «Top

PostRe: BanterBox by Nickers

oh dear didn't know it was such a PITA to set up... never mind I shall make do with sending lots of random PM's instead :D

N
x
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 am «Top