Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

TBC 3.0 Bug Report

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by RubberJonny

Nickers wrote:
Jasperman wrote:
StuntKid wrote:Going to 'view new posts' then 'mark forums read' does nothing (it links to same page).
As for the banter box I can still not reproduce it... Although honestly I haven't been trying that hard.
it's happening to me too!
Happened to me once today. Firefox 14.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:55 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:Happened to me once today. Firefox 14.

Peace!

Did this happen in older versions of Firefox? No code changes were made to the Banter Box... (i know this cause luke would die at the formatting of all that Javascript on one line)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm «Top

Jasperman wrote:Did this happen in older versions of Firefox?
Not to me but SKid was using 13 when he first made his post. Also 14 and 13 are the same just a new skin and it no longer screen caps HTTPS pages for tab thumbnails.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:46 pm «Top

Embedded SoundCloud player doesn't play any tracks. Using Firefox 14.

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:Embedded SoundCloud player doesn't play any tracks. Using Firefox 14.

Peace!

Please see below. Soundcloud is flash...

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questi ... wer-288148
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm «Top

Jasperman wrote:Please see below. Soundcloud is flash...

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questi ... wer-288148
SoundCloud works, i've been listening to it since i made that post, it's when i use the embedding tool on our website it shows a blank player that doesn't play any tracks.
scscreen.jpg

scembedscreen.jpg

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:33 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Runner

Screen shot 2012-08-08 at 1.58.54 PM.png
Topic Load Error

Happened a few times in the last day, on chrome, when clicking the red circle links next to the latest post information.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm «Top