Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

TBC 3.0 Bug Report

PostTBC 3.0 Bug Report by Jasperman

Does the top one act the same?
We are currently working on it...

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:49 am «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Runner

Crazyk wrote:right, trying to post on the Zetok"needs help" and everytime i click on post reply, it wants to post in this bug report :P

also from looking at the post button at the buttom, the address shows up to post for this topic.

Entirely my fault, I started editing something and left it half finished :) it will be fixed tomorrow :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:34 am «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by RubberJonny

Half arrow thing at the bottom of topics:
Untitled.png

EDIT: Also i was wondering shouldn't the Announcements come above the Subforums?

Peace!
Last edited by RubberJonny on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:25 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Runner

RubberJonny wrote:Half arrow thing at the bottom of topics:
Untitled.png

Peace!

is that with your add blocker on? because that doesn't show on my screen plus the topic actions (the drop down menus top of that picture - bottom of post body) look scrambled and out of place in your picture?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by StuntKid

Sometimes when posting in the Banter Box the message doesn't show but instead theres a blank box as it were. Refreshing page fixes it. Also funny image: :whistle:

edit: happened again. posted 2nd message and both are blank.

StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Jasperman

StuntKid wrote:Sometimes when posting in the Banter Box the message doesn't show but instead theres a blank box as it were. Refreshing page fixes it. Also funny image: :whistle:

edit: happened again. posted 2nd message and both are blank.

Browser?
exact buttons pushed (im assuming its enter you use to send it)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm «Top

Using FF 13.0.1.

only sometimes does it. infact on the occasion. and yep, i press enter key.
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm «Top

Going to 'view new posts' then 'mark forums read' does nothing (it links to same page).
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Jasperman

StuntKid wrote:Going to 'view new posts' then 'mark forums read' does nothing (it links to same page).

Mark Forums read button will mark all forums in the selected window as Read and reload the window.
The "View New Posts" displays a list of topics from many forums which the "Mark Forums Read" button will have no effect on.
I.E. that button only works on forums.

The reason it brings you back to the "View New Posts" page is because it reloads the page! No redirect done as no forums were marked read.

Hope that clears that one up

As for the banter box I can still not reproduce it... Although honestly I haven't been trying that hard.
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 am «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Nickers

Jasperman wrote:
StuntKid wrote:Going to 'view new posts' then 'mark forums read' does nothing (it links to same page).
As for the banter box I can still not reproduce it... Although honestly I haven't been trying that hard.

it's happening to me too!

Chrome 20.0.1132.57 m no ad blocker thingys installed hitting enter rather than pressing send...
Attachments
Capture.JPG
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:51 pm «Top