Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

TBC 3.0 Bug Report

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Jasperman

Runner wrote:
RubberJonny wrote:It's not scaling to my resolution:

The forum is locked at a specific width for a cleaner more balanced layout out, the way in which the forum used to rescale caused many design issues. The locked width is much more inline with many other websites.

RubberJonny wrote:"Post Reply" at the top of the topic is stoopid. What happened to "Quick Reply" and why isn't the Banter Box at the top of the main page?

Totally agree, this is an oversight on my behalf and I will fix this asap, it's a joke having to scroll up to the top of the page. This is the point of me releasing this beta - to find bugs through proper usage.

RubberJonny wrote:EDIT: "Quik Edit" doesn't work. Also I can't Logout! :sad-bored: When i view the Banter Box Archive it displays my profile avatar as the default TBC one. Donate link isn't a hyperlink. I have to stop clicking on things...

Quick edit seemed to disappear months ago on the previous version and we are still at a loss as to why and will try to resolve asap. A few of the links in the drop down menu are obviously faulty, thanks for listing them we'll crack down on them. The avatar is a complex one and will take me longer to fix as its within the php XD

RubberJonny wrote:This seems a little premature. I am disappoint.

"Disappointed"

Thanks for your feed back :)

QuickEdit Fixed... your thinking of Quick Reply, Ill look into that again today rather than extra features If quick reply appears at the bottom the need for a post reply at the bottom will no longer be required, although it would be better to have it than not to have it
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Runner

my bad :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:12 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by RubberJonny

Well played team! I do like the new look and even though i almost begged for you not to add drop down menus, Runner, they are vey well done.

I can't say i agree with the locked width as many users have a 22" plus sized monitor and as you can see from my screen shot it looks pretty daft/wasteful.

I'm also wondering how one is notified they have a new message in their inbox now that the inbox link is part of the UCP drop down menu?

Thank you for your time
- Jonny
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:17 pm «Top

RubberJonny wrote:Well played team! I do like the new look and even though i almost begged for you not to add drop down menus, Runner, they are vey well done.

I can't say i agree with the locked width as many users have a 22" plus sized monitor and as you can see from my screen shot it looks pretty daft/wasteful.

I'm also wondering how one is notified they have a new message in their inbox now that the inbox link is part of the UCP drop down menu?

Thank you for your time
- Jonny

The overlay....
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:22 pm «Top

Jasperman wrote:The overlay....
You mean that intrusive and obnoxious thing i disabled? There should be a cleaner way to let users know they have a message.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:27 pm «Top

RubberJonny wrote:
Jasperman wrote:The overlay....
You mean that intrusive and obnoxious thing i disabled? There should be a cleaner way to let users know they have a message.

Peace!

:/ ill look into it
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:44 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by StuntKid

RubberJonny wrote:I can't say i agree with the locked width as many users have a 22" plus sized monitor and as you can see from my screen shot it looks pretty daft/wasteful.

I see where you're coming from and I suppose it could stretch to fill the browser window. I like to have my bookmarks sidebar showing and the current fixed width is a perfect fit on my laptop. :dance:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:07 pm «Top

Two Avatars are being shown in the quick launch bar:
Untitled.png

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Runner

RubberJonny wrote:Well played team! I do like the new look and even though i almost begged for you not to add drop down menus, Runner, they are vey well done.

Thanks very much, glad they are up to scratch :)

RubberJonny wrote:I can't say i agree with the locked width as many users have a 22" plus sized monitor and as you can see from my screen shot it looks pretty daft/wasteful.

Agreed to an extent but we need compatibility for the 1280 generation that is still around, and the variable width makes standardising a look one big compromise. As 1920 becomes more the norm we will shift in its favour :)

RubberJonny wrote:I'm also wondering how one is notified they have a new message in their inbox now that the inbox link is part of the UCP drop down menu?

Yer I'll get on to that with a solution to make it appear next to your name in the banter box header when you have a pm :)

RubberJonny wrote:Two Avatars are being shown in the quick launch bar

Yer I'll leave that for now as I think that may be a result of jasper trying to fix the default avatar appearing in the banter box archive, I'll talk to him later and try and resolve that :)

Thanks very much for the feedback/testing it is very much appreciated :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:35 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Crazyk

right, trying to post on the Zetok"needs help" and everytime i click on post reply, it wants to post in this bug report :P

also from looking at the post button at the buttom, the address shows up to post for this topic.
Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 am «Top