Here You Can Share Your Ideas On How To Improve Or Change Anything On The Website

TBC 3.0 Bug Report

PostTBC 3.0 Bug Report by Runner

Please report any bugs you find in the current 3.0 build of the TBC forum
Please be as descriptive as possible, screen captures of the bugs you encounter
as well as detailing the browser you are using in your post is very useful

• Donate Link Fixed
  • Logout Fixed
  • QuickEdit Fixed
  • Post reply button at bottom Fixed
  • Mark Forum/SubForum read Fixed
  • Banter Box Archive Avatar Needs Jasper
  • Little Box bottom left (has always been here) Fixed
  • Second Search in Logo Fixed
  • Yellow On Hover Text when banter box is not selected
  • Red Diamonds/squares behind Navigate and bottom bar Fixed
  • Quickreply
  • PM Notification Front Page Fixed (now appears next to user name in banter box header in addition to banner)
  • Instal/fix soundcloud bbcodeFixed
  • In an Empty forum New Topic Cannot be created!

Further Adjustments:
  • Deleted the register banner that covers the site logo
  • Fixed topic titles from reading as the forum title
  • Added navigation next to the pagination at the footer of topics
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Renegade

Getting some problems with the formatting of the selection boxes, using Firefox 13.0.1
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Runner

Renegade wrote:Image

Getting some problems with the formatting of the selection boxes, using Firefox 13.0.1

This is to do with your cache in the browser referencing the sites old css files, to fix it just refresh your page about 5 times and it will pick up the new css file that controls the drop down navbar
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 pm «Top

Mark forums and subforums read doesn't work
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:47 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by RubberJonny

It's not scaling to my resolution:
Untitled.png

"Post Reply" at the top of the topic is stoopid. What happened to "Quick Reply" and why isn't the Banter Box at the top of the main page?

EDIT: "Quik Edit" doesn't work. Also I can't Logout! :sad-bored: When i view the Banter Box Archive it displays my profile avatar as the default TBC one. Donate link isn't a hyperlink. I have to stop clicking on things...

This seems a little premature. I am disappoint.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by AngryCrocodile

Agree with johnny wrt to post reply, having to go to the top to post a reply is le trevor.

Also getting the not scaling with resolution using chrome 20.0.1132.47
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:11 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by StuntKid

1) Banter Box frog sound not ribbiting :? and window doesn't flash "new message" like it did previously.

2) Quick Edit doesn't work.

3) WTF! Little white box occasionally appears on bottom left of page. Same with adblock disabled. Clicking with adblock on shows the following window.

Using FF 13.0.1
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:32 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:It's not scaling to my resolution:
Untitled.png

"Post Reply" at the top of the topic is stoopid. What happened to "Quick Reply" and why isn't the Banter Box at the top of the main page?

EDIT: "Quik Edit" doesn't work. Also I can't Logout! :sad-bored: When i view the Banter Box Archive it displays my profile avatar as the default TBC one. Donate link isn't a hyperlink. I have to stop clicking on things...

This seems a little premature. I am disappoint.

Peace!

Logout Fixed
Donate Link Fixed
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:49 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC 3.0 Bug Report by Jasperman

Lots of bug fixes please check First post for marked fixes
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 am «Top

RubberJonny wrote:It's not scaling to my resolution:

The forum is locked at a specific width for a cleaner more balanced layout out, the way in which the forum used to rescale caused many design issues. The locked width is much more inline with many other websites.

RubberJonny wrote:"Post Reply" at the top of the topic is stoopid. What happened to "Quick Reply" and why isn't the Banter Box at the top of the main page?

Totally agree, this is an oversight on my behalf and I will fix this asap, it's a joke having to scroll up to the top of the page. This is the point of me releasing this beta - to find bugs through proper usage.

RubberJonny wrote:EDIT: "Quik Edit" doesn't work. Also I can't Logout! :sad-bored: When i view the Banter Box Archive it displays my profile avatar as the default TBC one. Donate link isn't a hyperlink. I have to stop clicking on things...

Quick edit seemed to disappear months ago on the previous version and we are still at a loss as to why and will try to resolve asap. A few of the links in the drop down menu are obviously faulty, thanks for listing them we'll crack down on them. The avatar is a complex one and will take me longer to fix as its within the php XD

RubberJonny wrote:This seems a little premature. I am disappoint.

"Disappointed"

Thanks for your feed back :)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:36 pm «Top