Discuss the everything relating to counter strike here

de_second_srike_csgo

Postde_second_srike_csgo by RubberJonny

The beautiful and talented StuntKid has lovingly recreated an old TBC favourite map de_second_strike for CS:GO. I would like to thank and commend SKid for all his hard work. This is easily one of the best maps on the server and he managed to improve on an already fantastic map. I hope to see you all on the server soon.

For everyone who was part of this map's testing stage you will need to manually delete the old file from your maps folder or you will be unable to play the current version on our server.

>>> Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps\de_second_strike_csgo

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:33 pm «Top

PostRe: de_second_srike_csgo by StuntKid

Awww, Jonny, you shouldn't have!

Thanks to the playtesters and Jonny for dealing with server. If there are some issues with the map let me know so I can get rid of the pesky bugs!
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:36 pm «Top