I need a Monk, 14, 14, 14, 14....

AOE 2 Season 02 - Discusion

PostRe: AOE 2 Season 02 - Discusion by Runner

please add purple lion - steam name purple hayze

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992895603/
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:26 pm «Top

I around tonight Tiri - you free?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:22 am «Top

Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:32 pm «Top

tiri sprung a water map on me - was a bit of a weird game, fyi houses don't make good tidal defences :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 am «Top

Dp I'll be a bit all over the place this week with DIY - If I get time I'll let you know here or by text when I can play our week 3 match
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:03 pm «Top

PostRe: AOE 2 Season 02 - Discusion by Roosell

Chef & Shanks - I should be in every evening this week for our games.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:27 pm «Top

Dave hola when your alive again x
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:49 am «Top

PostRe: AOE 2 Season 02 - Discusion by Chef

sorry for not being on sooner... god life with 2 kids is not easy for time.

Kira, the new one, is doing great and is actually a sleeper.

Aiden however, is not adjusting well and for the past few weeks we've had broken sleep, early nights and not a lot of alone time. As such I've not been able to get on.

I don't know when I will be back online, which is sad cos I miss you guys and I so was looking forward to playing.

Chef
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:29 am «Top

PostRe: AOE 2 Season 02 - Discusion by Roosell

Chef wrote:sorry for not being on sooner... god life with 2 kids is not easy for time.

Kira, the new one, is doing great and is actually a sleeper.

Aiden however, is not adjusting well and for the past few weeks we've had broken sleep, early nights and not a lot of alone time. As such I've not been able to get on.

I don't know when I will be back online, which is sad cos I miss you guys and I so was looking forward to playing.

Chef

No worries mate, appreciate that life must be very busy right now! Many loves to Nickers & yourself.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:28 pm «Top

Ditto what Roos said - don't worry chef.

Also roos how about having our game Sunday?
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:32 am «Top