How long dick it take you to build a 50 foot tall d...

Minecraft Server?

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by StuntKid

Tirielis has played Minecraft in the past. Not sure if he was running a server back then?!
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:58 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by RampantBadger

I'm down if we can build a massive monument to our glorious leader.

Any idea if a server would run off the NAS?
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:31 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Roosell

Yeah you could probably run it off the NAS. You will have to get real internets though.

Would be up for playing if someone does all the grunt work. Never played anything other than vanilla tbh.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:14 pm «Top

Well, we see what the net is like when it gets turned on. We got the 152 Mb fibre, but obv just depends on the area.
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:39 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Deleta

coolio.

I was tempted by their realms hosting. Its around £8/month with a discount for long term commitment. It also allows the world to be downloaded so you can move it to a good host later.

The only thing I would really miss is the dynamic google-map mod (as realms doesn't support modding)
Deleta

» Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:29 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Roosell

Yeah the realms thing sounds pretty cool, other than the 'no mods' stuff.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:57 pm «Top

I thought the whole point was modding?

And autism, ofc.
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Runner

i can image that someone would build a massive cock

Ask DP if it can be run off the web server box
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:54 am «Top

ffs, why don't you ask him?
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:18 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Runner

i will when i see him and report back
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:58 pm «Top