How long dick it take you to build a 50 foot tall d...

Minecraft Server?

PostMinecraft Server? by Dei

I was wondering if anyone wants to set up a TBC Minecraft server, and also has the facilities to do so :P.

I find that the problem with your own MC server is you need a decent internet connection, and a separate PC to run it on, preferably with a Server OS. Maybe someone with an amazing set up might be able to run both without any hassle, but ive not been able to check :P

Having the server up and minecraft running on the same server causes a lot of lag in my experience.

I would do it myself if I had a decent internet connection.
Last edited by Dei on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.
Dei

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Earth
» Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Wilkie

id be on it if someone did start a server so posting here to show interest
Sometimes I feel so sick with the state of the world I can't even finish my second apple pie
Wilkie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Australia
» Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 am «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Dei

Ahh what a shame no one took me up on it :(
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.
Dei

National Flag:
Earth
» Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by EchoZ

Well, I'd be up for playing on a server with TBC members could be fun :)
EchoZ

» Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:36 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Dei

Funny how things panned out :D
Dei

National Flag:
Earth
» Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Jasperman

Dei wrote:Funny how things panned out :D

???
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:07 am «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by st3fan

Id play in a TBC minecraft server, ive got the ip to the bit tech one but its already had so much built you cant really add to it!

PVP TBC only server would be superb :D
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by AngryCrocodile

never actually played minecraft... Is it as good as people say? how versatile are the recipes and construction stuff?
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Runner

dei if u want to start a tbc minecraft server steam message me and we can see what we can do to help as there seems to be some interest :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 pm «Top

PostRe: Minecraft Server? by Deleta

Does anyone here play minecraft?

The community server I played on recently closed due to lack of activity. I'm looking for a replacement :)
Ideally a suvival server with close to vanilla play

Thanks
Deleta

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
» Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:40 pm «Top