How long dick it take you to build a 50 foot tall d...

TBC Minecraft

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by Tirielis

sethap wrote:minecraft server down atm :(

Try again now
Tirielis

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Earth
» Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by sethap

cheers man was wondering if i could see if some friends wanted to join the server to help populate it a bit ill point em towards the web site to
sethap

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:25 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by RubberJonny

sethap wrote:cheers man was wondering if i could see if some friends wanted to join the server to help populate it a bit ill point em towards the web site too
Much appreciated. Thank you : )
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:23 pm «Top

Our server host is currently in the process of updating its servers to Java 8 so there may be some issues with the server in the coming weeks. Please report any problems here or directly to the admins.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:25 pm «Top

hi ive been having conection isuess recantly so i went on the ftb fourms to find out what might be going wrong and it turns out thers a problem with thaum craft warded blocks the reply i got was this

Known issue that can't be fixed by the mod author, you'll need to open the save with mceditor or similar and remove all known warded blocks.

See this: https://github.com/Azanor/thaumcraft/issues/16611

Also, update Java to the latest 8 and change install dir to c:/ftb.

is there anychance i can get access to the file to solve this prob thanks
sethap

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:57 pm «Top

also stay away from my base the problem involes the chucnk being loaded and it could affect other ppl it could also be solved buy moving my guy out of the base and lettting the chuncks unload unfortunetly i have a chuck loader in the base :(
sethap

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:12 am «Top

sethap wrote:... it could also be solved buy moving my guy out of the base and lettting the chuncks unload unfortunetly i have a chuck loader in the base :(
The link you posted 404'd but i've destroyed the chunkloader in your base.
Do you need me to reset your spawn point?

Thank you for your help.
- Jonny
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:20 pm «Top

backup taken.
i may have made the server crash last night with too many animals, when i started the server after backup it was bitching about chicken locations so will go and cull those.
i'm guessing it doesnt like how the chickens get between the dirt and the fencing.
Tirielis

National Flag:
Earth
» Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:42 am «Top

Tirielis wrote:... it was bitching about chicken locations so will go and cull those.
It's been doing it for as long as i can remember. I don't think it is any specific chicken because the coordinates read as 0 but if it is a user made issue it is Sphro's battery cage.
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:19 pm «Top

RubberJonny wrote:
Tirielis wrote:... it was bitching about chicken locations so will go and cull those.
It's been doing it for as long as i can remember. I don't think it is any specific chicken because the coordinates read as 0 but if it is a user made issue it is Sphro's battery cage.

many animals culled, and the fencing given more space.
so lag around my paddock resolved maybe worth seeing if some of the chicken messages dissapear.
Tirielis

National Flag:
Earth
» Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:31 am «Top