How long dick it take you to build a 50 foot tall d...

TBC Minecraft

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by Runner

out of interest is this being used anymore? Going through my emails I auto renewed it last month, which is fine as long as its getting used?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:21 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by RubberJonny

Runner wrote:out of interest is this being used anymore? Going through my emails I auto renewed it last month, which is fine as long as its getting used?
Errr... Sort of?
It's not seeing much use but a couple of us still jump on every so often. If you can get (an amount of) money back by cancelling it i wouldn't disagree with that choice i just need to back it up first so i can get a copy of the world to people that want it : )

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:07 pm «Top

nah its all good, if its still getting use thats ok :) I'll be proactive to ask for contributions for the next renewal :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:29 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by sethap

ive not been to active for the laste few weeks but i still use it quite a bit id be willing to help donate to the server but i dont see much activity these days if you do decided to take it down would there be a copie of the map to give out?
sethap

2 years of membership2 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:18 pm «Top

sethap wrote:... copie of the map to give out?
We'll be sure to make the map available on request when the server is terminated. Minecraft's popularity tends to come in waves so it might pick up again before too long : )

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:47 pm «Top

its got like another 4 months on the board - I'll be proactive and make a post near the renewal and if theres enough donations to the cause it can live long and prosper or some stupid saying such as that
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:07 pm «Top

cant connect to the server atm :(
sethap

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:10 pm «Top

ok ive been having some conflicts in the start up of infinity and the only thing that has been sugested is for the server its self to be updated to the latest build will this be at all possable or is it a bit to much
sethap

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:11 pm «Top

sethap wrote:... updated to the latest build will this be at all possable or is it a bit to much
Looking for a stable build so the server could be down for a while. I'll let you know when i have something definitive.

Thank you for your time.
- Jonny
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 am «Top

The server is now using FTB Infinity Evolved version 2.3.3

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:20 pm «Top