How long dick it take you to build a 50 foot tall d...

TBC Minecraft

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by sethap

im getting cant connect to server
sethap

2 years of membership2 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:15 am «Top

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by RubberJonny

sethap wrote:im getting cant connect to server
All player data has been reset (players will spawn at the World spawn with no inventory).

If you get "timed out" try again and it should connect.

If anyone needs any items they have lost replaced let me know.

Thank you for your time.
- Jonny
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:13 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by Runner

guys the renewal for this is Tuesday - just seen it pop up in my emails - can we have a whip round of those that are using the server to pay for it?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC Minecraft by RubberJonny

We're making our Minecraft Sever World available to download! To play the world you will need the Feed The Beast launcher and the FTB Infinity Evovled Version 2.3.3 installed. Be aware it is a large download and may take some time.

Server World Download

To use the world in single player you will need to add the 'World - 2016-03-10' folder to the saves folder located in the ftb directory:
ftb > FTBInfinity > minecraft > saves

When loading the world for the first time there may be an error message resulting in an excessive load time; it will load normally thereafter.
Performace Issues:
Upon entering the world for the first time it may be slow to render chunks to the point where it is completely unplayable; if this is the case the best way to fix it is to first try lowering the Render Distance in the Video Settings; if it is still unplayable then exit the world and delete the 'data' and 'playerdata' folders within the 'World - 2016-03-10' folder. Once you've traversed the world and fully rendered a few areas you should be able to reset you Render Distance to your previous setting.
The world is set to survival so if you want to use console commands you can use the Open to LAN option in the Esc menu and set Allow Cheats: ON

Locations of (most) Player Bases and some screenshots:
Please post the location and screenshots of your base if it is not shown above or you just want to show if off some more.

I would like to personally thank everyone involved for making this wonderful world possible and i look forward to many more exciting adventures in the future <3

Peace Out!
Jonny
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:38 pm «Top