INTEL CPU: Core i7-920

AMD CPU: A8-3870K

SYSTEM RAM: 6GB

NVIDIA VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 670 or GTX 760

ATI VIDEO CARD: Radeon R9 280

VIDEO MEMORY: 2GB

HARD DRIVE: 50GB
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:57 pm «Top

PostRe: Evolve News by Runner

The 4th (DLC) Monster the Behemoth has been revealed:
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Details here

Skills

Lava Bombs: Effective at short and long range, these mortar bombs shatter into fragments and continue to burn the area around them, including any Hunters who find themselves in the damage radius.

Rock Wall: Creates a large, semi-circular rock structure that either traps victims inside with Behemoth, or locks him away from attackers.

Tongue Grab: Behemoth uses his harpoon-like tongue to snatch a distant target and pull it into melee.

Fissure: A wave of destruction blasts out of Behemoth, fracturing the terrain and scalding and stunning everything in its path.

Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:57 pm «Top

PC Test 16th January - GET HYPED

Here is an email I got today detailing the Test that starts tomorrow - thought I'd share it here with you guys, although I'm assuming a lot of you got the same.

The most important detail is that they need, at 2pm PST on Saturday January 17th, as many people as possible to be online and playing Evolve to stress test the servers :) Thats 10pm for us

Monday, January 19th at 8pm PST (4am Tuesday)

Turtle Rock Studios wrote:Once again, it’s time to hunt together – or kill alone. Welcome to the Evolve PC closed technical test!

In about a month, Evolve will launch! However, you won’t need to wait until February 10th for this new taste of what Evolve is like. You have been invited to join us for the hunt come January 16th at 9am PST. You have been granted access to a closed technical test for Evolve on Steam. Included in this email is your new product code.

Fans will be able to play Evolve’s “Hunt” game mode with access to the first two monsters (Goliath and Kraken) and first eight hunters (Markov, Maggie, Val, Hank, Hyde, Griffin, Lazarus, and Bucket) across all 12 maps that support “Hunt” and are included at the time of launch.

Have pre-purchased the game digitally? You will earn early access to the third set of Hunters, Wraith in the beta!

How do you get in? Open up Steam on your PC and click on the “Games” tab. Under “Activate a Product on Steam,” enter the code included with this email. Anyone who previously joined the Big Alpha will have the Evolve Beta in their library automatically! That means if you’ve already played, give the gift of Evolve to a friend!

PRODUCT CODE: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And if you already own Left 4 Dead or BioShock Infinite in your Steam library you can participate – just check your Steam Games Library come January 16th.

After that, queue up the download and Evolve will be in your Game Library, ready for battle on January 16th.

As part of this closed technical test, we want to continue to stress test the servers and need your help to do it – so at 2pm PST on Saturday January 17th, we need as many people as possible to be online and playing Evolve.

Welcome back to the fight for Shear!

Happy Hunting.

–The Evolve team at Turtle Rock Studios and 2K

For more details about the closed technical test, check out this post on the Evolve News page.

For the latest news on Evolve or for more information on the closed technical test, visit http://www.EvolveGame.com/News
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:14 pm «Top

Official Strategy guide for the beta http://evolvegame.com/news/the-evolve-strategy-guide
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 pm «Top

This post is a round up from TRS on what they learnt from the beta data (say that its funny):
http://evolvegame.com/news/the-evolve-o ... nfographic

Here is a quote from the news release and well they have nerfed the wraith in exactly the way I said it should be harping on in mumble (smug runner) good to see they have their eye on the ball ;)
TRS wrote:...And here’s what is changing for Wraith:

- Wraith can no longer warp while cloaked. If she does, the cloak wears off and the Decoy vanishes (just like when you melee attack). This means that when she cloaks, she normally won’t get far and it opens the door for skilled players to do smart things like break line of sight before warping away.

- Decoy takes 30% longer to cool down. This immediately makes it 30% less spammy and hopefully results in players saving it for the more opportune moments...
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:53 pm «Top

Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:08 pm «Top

PostRe: Evolve News by RampantBadger

Runner wrote:for any other fan boys out there:
http://evolvegame.com/news/evolve-hunte ... oes-mobile

You do know evolve isn't going to be that good, right?

I am just saying because I am worried for you when it comes out right now...
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:39 pm «Top

RampantBadger wrote:

Don't worry I know you'll be there to pick up the pieces...
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Evolve News by StuntKid

RampantBadger wrote:

Only because your computer barely runs it on the lowest settings.
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm «Top

PostRe: Evolve News by RampantBadger

StuntKid wrote:
RampantBadger wrote:

Only because your computer barely runs it on the lowest settings.

Or does it?
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:13 am «Top